Monday, November 19, 2018

Easy DIY Wooden Bead Star


I was so in love with this wooden bead star I saw on Pinterest, that I just had to make one myself. I love making simple Christmas ornaments and decorations for our home. I have so many Christmas decorations that I have collected over the years. But each year I seem to want to scale back and simplify. Instead of pulling out all of the packed away glittery ornaments and sparkly trinkets, I find myself using evergreens and pinecones, birch branches and simple DIY ornaments that my kids and I make. This easy DIY wooden bead star was perfect! Simple, natural, a little trendy and easy to create. See the steps below...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Remember to use your pliers to grip and pull the wire tight. The wire sometimes seems to have a mind of its own. I love my easy DIY wooden bead star. Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...