Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Interiors Lady


Just wanted to share some gorgeous interior shots of one of my favorite accounts that I follow on Instagram. It's @theinteriorslady, and I promise you, this account is a stunner. It features interior and product stylist Helen Orrock's Victorian home in Nottingham, UK. She is currently renovating the once tired, dated and cluttered house and bringing it back to life. I love Helen's minimal aesthetic that is tranquil and simple. She pretty much uses the same color palette of white walls with black and gray furnishings in each room. She makes an effort to only buy things she needs and to reuse furniture and accessories from her old house. Her motto is, "if I need it and it serves a purpose and I'll use it, then I'll buy it, otherwise don't." Take a look. I guarantee you'll become a follower too.















All photos: @theinteriorslady


Leather Butterfly Chair          Menu Echasse Vase                   Hinkley Fulton Large Chandelier

MoDrn Scandinavian Glass Candle Holder   Jacquard Weave Cotton Rug          A Floral Dried Pampass Grass

Tilden Standard Metal Bed Tilley Stoneware       White Mongolian Sheepskin

________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...