Monday, April 2, 2018

Beautiful Pussy Willows

  @wheresistersgather

One of the first signs of spring is the blooming of the pussy willows. They herald their soft velvety paws called catkins often while other plants are still dormant. The pussy willow branch is often associated with the Russian Orthodox Palm Sunday. Instead of receiving palms (because of the climate) they are handed willow branches. Along with lit candles, they signify the triumphant entry of Christ into Jerusalem.

 @oursweetliving

I love the idea of bringing pussy willow branches into my home. They are often available in my local grocery store. Gathering several bunches together, they make large dramatic arrangements. They also look beautiful with only a few sprigs. Because I love them so much, I like to look for arrangement ideas and inspirations. Here are few I've found. Thought I'd share some of my favorite ...

 @angsheminrederi.se

 @tinekhome

  @bo_helsinki


  @krista_keltanen

 @interior_by_mariarasmussen

 @jorunn_78

 @vibekedesign

 @vibekedesign

 vibekedesign.blogspot.com

 Selina Lake

 Selina Lake

  DigsDigs

 DigsDigs

 DigsDigs

 Maruska Photography

  @xoamysnordic

1 comment:

  1. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! amateur pussy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...