Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Merry & Bright

I'm finally decorating my home with touches of Christmas. I hope you like what I've done so far.


I love pine cones especially these large ones I found when I was in Lake Tahoe, California.


The blanket is from Pottery Barn. I made the ladder from branches in my yard.


I made the wreath from evergreens in my yard. I used a basic wire hanger, shaped into a circle, then spray painted it black. I connected the greens with wire and wrapped it with the berries.



I've been collecting metal house candle holders for some time now. I love surrounding them with evergreens. Last year I found the wooden white Advent calendar with little drawers and a tiny village scene.

I hope your Christmas is Merry & Bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...