Saturday, August 12, 2017

Seagull Cottage - The Perfect Getaway

As the end of summer is fast approaching, I am still dreaming of a relaxing getaway.
I found just the place! Seagull Cottage.

It is a much loved family beach cottage in Churchhaven on the west coast of South Africa. A bit off the grid with no television and no wifi, this whitewashed little house is an oasis of tranquility surrounded by the soft, sage greens of the West Coast National Park. The house is a visual pleasure full of objects like paintings, mirrors, plates and much loved treasures. It is a casual retreat where one goes to unwind, watch sunsets and swim among the warm gentle waves of the tidal lagoon.

  

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this place and you can definitely find me here for more events. I didn't eat anything when on my recent visit to San Francisco event venues, but those around me had truffle fries, pizza, and wings all seemed to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...